Friday, December 9, 2011

Good morning sms Messages | Good Morning Facebook Status | Good morning love sms | Text Messages

Good Morning SMS / Text Messages / good morning pictures / good morning love quotes
 Good Morning Facebook Status

Good morning sms- "Every sunset and sunrise"

Every"Sunset"
Reduce
1"Day
From"Life !

But

Every"Sunrise"
Give
1"More"Day
To"Hope !

So,

Hope"for
The"Best"

Happy"New"day
Of"beautiful
Life..
Good Morning

Good Morning For "My beautiful/ Awesome Friends"

For a nice friend
"nice morning"..

For a sweet friend
"sweet morning"

For a loving friend
"lovely morning"

For a Good friend
"good morning"

morning Quote Text:

"The minute you think of giving up any relation,
think of the reason why you held it so long"
Good morning and have a nice day.

Life is too short so Love Every1:

Life is too short to wake up
in the morning with regrets.
So love the people who treat you right
and
forget about the ones who don’t.

Good Morning

WAKE UP-Good Morning SMS
A.O.A
WAKE UP!

It’s MOrning time

Open ur Room’s Döör becaus

HAPPINES
&
SUCCESS

are waiting to Welcome u in

a New DAY

Good Morning

Good Morning with Dua:
“Dua” is not
A Spare Wheel that Pulls out u
When You r in Troubl
Use “Dua” As A Stairing Wheel,
That Keeps u on the Right Path
throughout ur Life
Good Morning

{“”}__{“”},*,¤,*,¤,
( ¤ APPY,*,¤,
{__}”"{__},*,¤,*,¤,
Göööööd
Gööööd
Göööd
Gööd
Gööd
Gööd
Göööd
Gööööd
Göööööd
||||”"”"”\/””"””||||||||||
|||| ÖRNìNG
||||__/\__/\__|||||||||||| 
All Are Gods'(ALLAH) Blessings..

Never Blame A Day In Your Life.
Good Days Give You Happiness.
Bad Days Give You Experience.
Both Are Essential In Life.
All Are Gods'(ALLAH) Blessings..
Good Morning

Good Morning stands for:-
G-get up
O-open ur eyes
O-out of ur bed
D-day has risen
M-merry life
O-old dreams cum true
R-rise and shine
N-new frnds
I-ideas of life
N-nice future
G-GOODDAY 4 YOU

my smile is incomplete until I remember your lOVing face:
In the morning,
sun gazes at me to make me happy.
Cool breeze hugs me to see my smile.
Birds sings to make me smile.
But my dear,
They dont know that
my smile is incomplete until
I remember your face.
Welcome A New Day (GOOD MORNING) With A Smile:

*"Always"*
Welcome A New Day With A
*"Smile"*
On Ur
*"Lips"*&
*""*"Good"*""*
*"Thoughts"*
*In Mind*

*GOOD MORNING*

No comments:

Post a Comment